Matthew Taylor | 58 | Siren | Logan Lerman | OPEN
- Matthew is the only boy in his family.
- He is a water-siren and dwells in the bay.
- As Matthew has gotten older, he has gotten more devil-may-care and has recently started a rut of delinquency.
- Refuses to go back to high school, and spends most of his day time teasing and taunting the neighborhood.
- Is very mischievous.
- Is a charmer and a smooth talker who knows how to lure in his prey.
- Does not have many guy friends because of how much time he spends with girls.
- Not really sure how to interact with people on a deeper level because all he’s ever done is flirt with girls outside his family.
- Is always looking for new people to tease and noticed Michael Linder may be a good target.
- Is friends with Angie Cruz, but does not approve of her living with a vampire and a witch.
- Gets violent when provoked.
Sally Henry | 20 | werewolf | Ashley Rickards | OPEN
- Hates being a werewolf more than anything.
- Ran away from home when she was changed.
- Has been a werewolf for a few years.
- Misses her parents but is terrified of hurting them.
- Joined Cassandra’s pack to be protected.
- Wants to live a normal life.
- Makes friends easily, but has been pushing people away.
- Has been living in the cellar she changes in.
- Grew up in a good home with a good family that loved and cared about her.
- Knows her family is looking for her, but can’t bring herself to leave New York.
- Sister of Dominique Henry.
Tabitha Brennan | 44 | Monster hunter | Julia Roberts | OPEN
- Alia Brennan’s mother.
- Trained Rachael Vikas.
- Has retired from being a monster hunter for the sake of her daughter.
- Still grieves over the loss of her husband, who was a hunter killed in duty.
- It was her husband’s death that convinced her to retire.
- Still does not trust monsters when she sees them.
- Still very strong in both mind and body.
- Cannot imagine going back to hunting, but misses it sometimes.
- Holds her daughter above everything else in the world.
- Really hates Jordon Hewett and her daughter’s relationship with him.
Aleron Degarmo | 22 | human | Gaspard Ulliel | OPEN
- A psychopath.
- Is very charming and kind.
- Kills people at night in grotesque ways.
- Watched his mother get raped and murdered when he was a child.
- Does not know his dad, but plans to kill him if they ever meet.
- Drinks the blood of his victims to the point that other vampires think that they are one of him.
- Prefers to kill prostitutes.
- Used to live in France but moved here for more diverse prey.
- Also enjoys torturing animals in his basement.
- Met Dr. Wright on the street and have been friends since.
Jordon Hewett | 17 | Werewolf | Alex Pettyfer | OPEN
- Best friends with Alia Brennan.
- Really wants to tell Alia his secret, but is afraid of her mom.
- Is a part of Cassandra King’s pack and is fiercely loyal to her.
- Has been stalking Isaac Moore under Cassandra’s orders.
- Extremely flirty with almost everyone.
- Has been a werewolf for almost a year and has been aging normally.
- Tries to put on a brave face, but is really a coward.
- Has trust issues since his last best friend almost mauled him to death before Cassandra saved his life.
- Makes fast friends with people, but never lets them see past his façade.
- Is a bit of a party animal, which makes people wonder why he likes being with Alia.
- Likes Alia because of her innocence, honesty, and listening ear. Alia has become the only person he can confide in.
- Is looking to make friends with others in his pack so that he can talk about ‘wolf’ things.
Douglas Arbol | 23 | Siren | Chris Colfer | OPEN
- Best friends with Aric Price.
- Lives with his abusive, human step-dad after both his parents passed away.
- Still an optimist despite everything.
- Likes to go swimming whenever he can.
- Particularly shy with people that he does not know well.
- Has great sense of humor.
- A very young siren, but one of the few who still goes to high school despite already graduating.
- Only goes to school because of his friends.
- A romantic who dreams about being in love.
- Thinks Aric might be gay and in love with Isaac Moore.
- Was really close to his mom before she died.
Harold Weaver | 23 | Wizard | Daniel Radcliffe | OPEN
- An oddity and shunned among his family.
- Tends to go to Dr. Wright to be interviewed.
- Has never felt like he belongs.
- His mother taught him everything he knows, despite his aunts telling her not to.
- Finds most of his friends in people who are not witches or warlocks.
- Enjoys experimenting with magic.
- Powerful for a wizard.
- Really cares for other people.
- Still lives with his mom and dad because he has not been able to find a job.