Hello Can Town-ites! Can Town-ians…? Can Town Citizens! I’m your currently lone-TrollCrossing-Admin, Caelan, and I’m going to be bringing you some news! Brace yourselves, it’s a long message!
As the title says, there shall be an Art Contest (okay not so much a contest as a competition) concerning things for the Bulletin Board Blog. However, I would like to cover a couple of things before we get onto this! First of all, let me explain some changes that will be happening to TrollCrossing (don’t worry, they’re aren’t big and scary!) as well as what the Bulletin Board Blog will be used for!
First of all, the changes (dun, Dun, DUN! Okay, not really.)! The TrollCrossing AU will not be experiencing any changes that concern your RP as of right now. If anything like that does seem to come across, I will make a post to warn you about it! Mainly the changes will consist of Blog Changes. This will mean the following:
- Blog Pages will be moved around, as well as some being removed and moved to the Bulletin Board location.
- Blog Theme may change.
- Navigation may change.
Secondly, what will be on the two different Blogs? What will be the differences? Well, here’s a chart to show you!
As you can see, not much will change! Only thing changing is the face that we will have an Out Of Character Home Blog (one to direct New Comers to) and an In Character Blog! Shall I move onto the…
Okay, well, again. It’s more of an Art Competition than an Art Contest. There won’t be any prizes (I’m sorry) for if your art is selected for the new blog other than just that! This was an idea for something to include the other Citizens, as well as others outside of the AU! It’s… Also a way to get me out of doing some work. Not going to lie.
So, there’s going to be a few categories that you can participate in. Oh, and don’t worry! You can enter all of the categories as many times as you want!
First of all, Judging will go like this:
- TrollCrossing Admin Caelan will pick three of her favorites from each category.
- You will then get to vote on your favorite in each category!
- If yours gets into the top three of any category, you can not choose yours.
- How to vote will be explained later during the voting period.
- Whichever gets the most vote in each category will be used on the Bulletin Board blog.
Now, we have the Judging explained… but what is needed to be done? Here is a list of the categories that can be entered:
- Bulletin Board Blog Icon
- Bulletin Board Sidebar Logo
- *Bulletin Board Header Logo?!
- *Bulletin Board Separators?!
- *NPC Head-shot Art?!
- *NPC Full Body Art?!
*Shows un-judged by Citizens Material. Will be picked by Caelan for use. Also means it can be done later!
Lastly, the rules and other-information for this “Contest”.
- You don’t have to be a TrollCrossing Roleplayer
- Submit to every category as many times as you want.
- Competition ends December 1st! This gives you plenty of time to enter!
- To submit your entries, send Links to the images (hosted on any imagehosting site you choose) to the Home Blog (trollcrossingstuck@tumblr) through the SUBMIT/JOIN box.
I can’t wait to see what you have in store for me!